THIS IS GOING TO BE A LONG POST FROM MULTIPLE DAYS
lol sorry I haven't updated in forever (six days) to the two people in the world who read this lol
You MAY notice that for a while at least, my posts are going to be very very happy. I've cycled back around, I guess. I'm just going to accept it lol.
Tueday November 8, 2011
So I didn't include that I went to the YMCA today! I'm trying to lose weight and be healthier. Multiple reasons. Mostly because I like being skinnier than I am right now and I consider it an accomplishment to wear a large shirt instead of extra-large!!! So I did ab crunches and leg exercise and used the treadmill. I felt so better afterward! I'm hoping to be able to go Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays. Sounds good to me! lol
Wednesday November 9, 2011
So I have decided to design my own symbol, instead of using ones I found on the internet! It's going to take a while, but I want to draw a girl sort of curled up, with wings, for the days when I really AM DarkAngel. Where I'm hurting and don't show it. But for the days I'm ok, and happy, I want to draw her on the side, smiling. With hair over one eye, and the other one looking up sort of shyly. Still with the wings. I'm thinking, the wings curled up and small for the first, and open and wide for the second. Yay nay? I think I will put a poll up, see if people like them when I DRAW them lol.
Thursday November 10, 2011
Couple hours volunteering tonight! I'm still super happy, which is FANTASTIC. I'm laughing and smiling so much. I think the people around me even like it lol. One of my teachers told me last night that she was worried about me. That she knew I was hurting on Monday still, she was out Tuesday, and then Wednesday I didn't go to school. She said she was worried about me, didn't know what happened, if I was ok or not. I felt bad for worrying her. And then happy that someone cares enough TO worry.
So yea...on to another day!!!
Friday November 11, 2011
Sooo, I volunteered again tonight! I went to the Salvation Army all morning, and then I went home, then bellringing at 4. For those of you who don't know, bell ringing is where volunteers or paid employees stand in front of resteraunts and stores, ringing a bell, collecting money for the next year for the Salvation Army. I only collected 23 dollars in four hours, small amount. But better than nothing!
Saturday November 12, 2011
8 am, boyfriend shows up earlier than he SHOULD HAVE but whatever lol at least he's here. And then I put my makeup on, my hair up, blah blah blah. We took my sister to school to take a pre-placement test. And I tried parking? But hit a car. So called the owner outside, called the police, blah blah again lol I was not ticketed or anything but I am grounded for a while, get my nerves and such under control woohoo *sarcasm* But I guess it's ok. I DID hit a car. So after that, adorable boyfriend drove us to Dundee, Russell Stover chocolate factory! And Cabela's to look at the stuffed animals, and then Applebees for dinner :D And I have a new stuffed animal! A big BeanieBoo zebra named ZigZag so cute! And I got a box of chocolates and jellybeans and such! And then we came home, sat down watched tv, moved to the recliner and I fell asleep so happy! Such a great Saturday! Tomorrow I think I have to clean, oh well I guess lol
No comments:
Post a Comment